Cucina Migrante brings you a sensual Italian pop up dinner experience to indulge all your senses!
OUR SPECIAL RECIPE: Delicious Food + Interesting People + Cultural Curiosity + Human Connection During our social dining experiences we focus on what matters - the food and the company! There are no hidden ingredients in our dishes and our guests know exactly what is on their plates. We host our dinners in private intimate environments and guests are treated as family, interacting with our chefs, and socializing, relaxing and eating all together. This is a slow dining experience that will fill your mind, body and soul with love and allow you to connect with other beautiful humans.
We created the perfect five course “Love, the Italian Way” menu filled with aphrodisiac ingredients, paired with handcrafted love potions and fine wines from California and Europe.
Our MENU has five beautiful experiences paired with five perfect drinks.
1. A Three Ways Costoni for A Velvety Sensation (main ingredients: sea urchin, anchovies, mozzarella, red kale, pancetta)
2. Ménage a Trois in a Festive Vellutata (main ingredients: broccolini, rutabaga and Romanesco cauliflower)
3. Flirting with Venus (risotto with jumbo Black tiger shrimp, scallop and Sicilian pistachios cream)
4. From Our Butcher with Love (a beautiful cut provided by Da-Le Ranch in a Roquefort sauce)
5. Spice Up your Life with a Sicilian Cannoli (main ingredients: ricotta cream, marsala, orange blossom water)
6. Homemade Limoncello and authentic Espresso coffee della casa will be served.
***All our guests will receive specialty crafted gifts and authentic Italian confetti by DOLCE Italian Sweets.
OUR INGREDIENTS: All our ingredients are 100% seasonal and locally sourced because we LOVE to support our local food system and dedicated farmers. Our produce comes from Terra Madre (http://www.terramadregardens.com) and other local farmers. Our meats are provided by Da-Le ranch, a wonderful sustainable ranch in So Cal (https://www.da-le-ranch.com). Our fish is proudly sourced from local fishmongers in San Diego and Baja.
RSVP: Our gourmet pop up culinary experience is designed for 14 guests so reserve your seat as this event will sell out.
VENUE: Our venue is a beautiful craftsman house located in Golden Hill. Address will be disclosed to all guests after the finalization of your RSVP.
VALUE: $79 per person (price includes all). You are welcome to bring your favorite beverage for no corkage fee.